Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Night of Magic Event

Its now exactly 18 days until the "Night of Magic" fundraising event! I'm experiencing mixed emotions as the night gets closer. I can be full of excitement and then a minute latter be almost sick from the nerves. What if it doesn't work, what if no one shows up, what if my speech is wrong, and so on. The mind can be a funny thing at times, it can work with you or completely against you.  I know this is just my ego getting in the way of what my heart truly desires.

Feel the Magic is my purpose, this "Night of Magic" event really has nothing to do with me, its about the Gerigk family Mum Tricia, and daughters Sophie, Carla, and Megan. This brave family have lost their father/husband Peter to cancer. This night is about them bringing a little bit of light into their lives. My vision is simple really, raise enough money to get this family to Disneyland. No self doubt or the opinion of others will destroy this vision, this is a cause worth while and will definitely have a positive out come for the Gerigk family.

For the first time in my life I feel I am living out my purpose, this event is just the start with some big plans for next year. If you would like to be a part of the "Night of Magic" event please go to our website www.feelthemagic.org.au click on the events tab and purchase your tickets there.

Live Life
James Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment